Monday 17 August 2009

Marcos 50th Anniversary, Prescott


I'm about to go off on holiday, having just returned from an absolutely fantastic weekend celebrating fifty years of Marcos. I will post a full report in due course but having experienced my first run up the Prescott Hill as a passenger in my father's recently restored 1969 3 litre V6 wooden chassis Marcos, I wanted to share the in-cockpit experience. Although the runs up the hill weren't meant to be competitive and were not timed, most drivers still pushed quite hard (a couple even lost it through Ettore and ended up in the gravel). I shot nearly five hours of video of the event - highlights include interviews with Jem Marsh, Tim Abbott, Stephen Minoprio and footage of over 140 Marcos cars - and once edited this will be made available...

No comments:

Post a Comment